CASE STUDIES | business
Information Technology | A beginning
- When an IT company from Tokyo, Japan wanted to improve sales abroad, they contacted TheJEGroup! for information on how we might be able to assist them. We met the Director and listened to the issues they were having in terms of their lack of English ability, experience on an international level, information about their products and services, their problems with daily communicating due to cultural misunderstandings, and their expectations and how we fit into their short and long term goals and objectives. We put together a plan that we thought was going to be effective and executed it. After six months we began to see that the plan was showing signs of sucess and after one year, the outcome was amazingly beneficial to the organization.
" Michael worked with us to get our company profitable again!"
- When Tom from New York wanted to change his life, he contacted TheJEGroup! so that we could evaluate his chances of living and working in Singapore in terms of Finance. Together, we planned and organized a great way for him to meet the right people and introduced him to roles that fit his personality as well as his skill set. Tom is currently living and working in Singapore with frequent travel to Japan and New York. He reports that he is up for promotion next year due to his enthusiastic work ethics.
" Thank you Michael and staff at TheJEGroup! If it were'nt for you guys, I would still be at a loss of what to do to get a job with visa sponsorship in Singapore. "
- When Miyuki from Tokyo, Japan wanted to start a new business overseas in America, she contacted TheJEGroup! where we assisted her in her endeavor to relocate to San Francisco, California and open up a Japanese restaurant that is unique because her idea was to create a mix of Japanese cuisine, Hong Kong-ese recipes and American cooking methods. She has a very interesting business model that seems to work for the locals. She plans to open up a new restaurant in Hawaii in a few years. We are already slated to assist her with that as well.
" It's been a few years now and my restaurant is growing and we plan to open up a new restaurant in Hawaii in 2017. Thank you Michael for being on our side! "
- When Sheila from Seattle, Washington wanted to relocate to Hong Kong to open up a new fashion boutique in a city that is known for unique Asian fashion and style, she contacted us at TheJEGroup! to assist her in opening up the right doors into a world of glamour and trendy clothing that she wanted to be a part of. We sat down with Sheila and listened to her hopes and dreams and countered that with a dose of reality. Today, she has three boutiques that are highly successful and very unique in Hong Kong.
" Michael and employee's at TheJEGroup! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We are successful in Hong Kong because of your direction and help! "
- When Fred wanted to get out of his hometown and travel the world while still young, he contacted TheJEGroup! where we Skyped a meeting to discuss his dreams. Turns out, Fred loves to travel and meet people of different cultures. However, after a few minutes of talking with Fred, we found out that what he really wanted to do with his life is to have a career in the hotel and travel industry. So, after looking at his resume, we made a few calls and set up six interviews at the major airlines in America. Fred is now the marketing manager at an American Airline, with frequent travel to Paris, Rome, and London. A successful outcome for Fred who was working at a local fast food restaurant in his hometown that had little to offer in terms of a real career.
" Michael Machida! Thank you man! I did not realize how specialized you guys are! I will be in Tokyo next month. I hope we can have lunch! "
- When Cindy was a young girl, she wanted to be a fashion model. However, her mother didn't think that was realistic. Cindy has a unique look and could certainly be a model if she really wanted to be. Her mother directed Cindy to go to school and become a secretary in a large company and marry a stable business man. After Cindy graduated from college, she still dreamt of becoming a fashion model. So, she called TheJEGroup! for assistance to learn how to model and then introduce her to the right people in the talent industry. We met Cindy and today she is working in Tokyo, Japan as a fashion model for promotions and events. She works as and extra and has a few parts in local drama's as well. We are currently working with Cindy as her Talent Agent to locate and secure gigs for her in Asia, Japan, Canada, and America.
" I had a difficult time in the fashion modeling world. However, when I met Michael Machida, my life changed! I'm now a fashion model in Japan and in Hawaii. "
- When Susan wanted to learn more about business culture in Japan, she contacted TheJEGroup! to assist her to live and work in Tokyo for a year and to work with one of Japans famous trading companies. We took her case and met her via Skype since were in Japan and she in Seattle, Washington USA. Upon our initial meeting, we found out that Susan could speak fluent Japanese and understood most of the culture. We set up eight interviews for her utilizing Skype and she landed three solid offers to interview for a second time once she landed in Japan. She eventually did receive an offer of employment and she lived and worked in Japan for not only one year but she actually lived here for seven years so far and counting. She worked her way up in the company and is now the Manager of the Marketing Division. Way to go Susan! We knew she would succeed with the assistance of our consultation, advice, interview practice, and resume distribution as well.
" Michael, you guys rock! "